Friday, March 11, 2011

March - It's raining

It's March already, I am on the way to go to work, the bus too hot and I have no idea why the bus driver has to turn on the heater this time, it's warm already. Well, this is not complain since I didn't need to wait for the bus for too long this morning. Well, let's talk about the days behind. Our basement project 85% done, we still have to do the washroom but it's pending until we get some extra money. Wish we get lottery and we don't need to worry about very limited budget we had ^_^ well, we are not in rush anyway *good excuse* the picture for the project coming up later, I am still lazy to edit and upload any picture this time. Then, let's talks about the March break which is coming up very soon, well.. it's break for the kids but not for me and Dad, we got big order from insurance and we have to handle the work because E still laying down under the sun on the beach somewhere in Aruba, but soon as he comeback I will try to take day off for my self, hangout at downtown, let's see..

2 comments:

Rika The Lost Wanderer said...

it's raining whole week here too ^^

Anthony said...

hahahha tante lizaaa...kita turut doain deh biar menang lottery...ntar maen tempat Tony yah ^_^