Thursday, October 16, 2008

PR - Autmn

Autumn in neighbourhood
--Photo by Indy--

If you want to visit our small house, before turn right you can see this view.. I love the colors.. everytime I walked to our house, I always walked slowly to enjoy this view..it made me think to take some picture one day, but it's too late because he did it one evening while I did my chores in the kitchen.

I could see him take picture from top of the ladder and blocked half of the street (thank god, is not busy street and nobody complained at that time). Thanks anyway.. I can use this picture for my PR from Ibu Guru Tira ^_^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah, bagus ya...rimbun dan adem kayaknya nih kalo lewat situ...
hihihi..aku sampe lupa blom ngerjain pe er nya, soale akhir2 ini lagi berkabut terus (layak tinggal dipegunungan), hehehe

DuaEs Mommy said...

Hayoo PR-nya segera dikerjain, ntar dimarahin ibu Guru lho :P

Anonymous said...

hehehe .. ibu guru dateng nih sebentar :D.
Makasih yah Liz udah ngeliatin kita semua suasana autumn di tempat kalian tinggal. Seperti ikutan menyusuri jalan ini dan berjalan dibawah pohon2 yg daunnya mulain menguning.
Nice job :).

Tira